Sunday, July 10, 2011

Preping for a night out? - My Top 5 Avon products

In order of application = #1

Friday 8th July, my family and friends celebrated my brother's engagement to his now fiancee, so in the usual girly fashion I started my pamper and presentation routine on Thursday night.  Thursday night's list of "things-to-do" involved legs and limbs, tan and attire.

With two children in bed and a days work ahead of me on Friday, I had to manage my preparation time wisely.  Out came the tube of Avon's Skin so Soft Hair removal cream for the legs.  I must admit, I haven't used this product in a long time and I'm now kicking myself for not using it more often. 

It's easy to apply in that with full-on randomness I applied a thick coat of cream.  The instructions say to leave the product on for between two and a half to ten minutes.  So cream is on - I'm off to continue my list of things-to-do.

With two well creamed up legs,  I pulled my carefully selected dress from the hanger and off I went to iron it lightly.  When finished with my ironing, six minutes had passed.  Time to finished the legs.  I used a washcloth and a running shower head and swiped the product off. 

Brilliantly the hair came off with it.  I continued to remove the product and the hair continued to follow.  Some companies pay Jennifer Lopez to advertise hair removal products, I think I'll be sticking to my Avon Skin so Soft Hair Removal Cream.


Order yours today (code 19240) email fionao.avon@gmail.com - 087/1318776 - www.facebook.com/avonfromfiona
 

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment