Friday, September 16, 2011

New Avon from Fiona You Tube Channel

I've decided I'm going to start an Avon from Fiona youtube channel. When I'm doing my rounds some of customers ask me what I'd recommend from different campaigns. There are so many youtube channel's already on youtube about beauty and fashion, but this will be beauty and fashion with Avon.

I'm kinda apprehensive about doing it, as I find it awkward talking to a camera (eek!) but I'm going to give it a go and see what sort of feedback I get!   After I do it I know I'll get both negative and positive feedback but honestly it's the positive that's worth the energy! The videos will be there for people with a general interest in fashion and stuff.


So hopefully next week there will be a video up, I would really like if you commented here saying what kind of videos I should do or anything you want me to talk about!

I have a channel set up at the moment, with no videos uploaded, but here it is anyways - subscribe now, so you can catch my video first!

http://www.youtube.com/avonfromfiona
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment