Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Avon Art

OK - I think I've officially spent too much time with my children.  Thats a good thing!  I have a number of old boxes lying around the house so instead of throwing them out I decided to put my green hat on and recycle them.

I sat with a few old Avon brochures and a tube of Prit-Stick, and off I went.  There were moments when my living room looked like a screen from Edward Scissor Hands.  Papers flying high in the hair, my hands cutting and tears pages - Then voila - My piece of Art.

I covered one of the old boxes with old Avon brochure pages and cut a hole in the lid of the box.  This is now an Avon order form box.  I'm going to be using this for collecting orders in a local business facility.  All orders received in the box will be included for a weekly campaign raffle.  I'm chuffed with my creation.  My green finger print is stamped on both Avon and I for another while.

Right..................where did I leave the lollipop sticks?
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment